Industrial Screen & Maintenance (ISM) has been providing Cast Polyurethane Products and Casted Polyurethane Linings for over 50 years. Working with clients across the globe in various industries whom all share similar problems of abrasion leading to part failure. ISM understands wear and tear in highly abrasive environments, chemical corrosion, and damage from debris. Cast Urethane is a versatile and cost-effective solution. It can be applied in a variety of ways to new and old equipment, preventing costly downtime.
ISM’s proprietary Urethane blends make for a stronger, more versatile, and more durable product proven to outlast other plastics, rubber and steel. Custom cast polyurethane products can be designed for superior abrasion resistance and stand up to even the most corrosive chemicals without cracking, tearing, swelling, or deteriorating. Proven wear life of up to 10x to common alloy steel in some applications.
Quality cast polyurethane products from Industrial Screen save you valuable time and money, greatly reducing your part replacement costs. Contact us today for your FREE QUOTE
Cast Urethane Product Benefits
- High Abrasion Resistance
- High Tear Strength
- High Solvent, Fuel & Oil Resistance
- High Dry Heat Resistance up to 225F
- High Corrosion Resistance
- Available in Any Color
- Customized Formulations to provide the maximum protection possible
- Suitable for all industries and applications; Mining, Oil and Gas, Road Equipment, Water Treatment, Process , and Sand and Gravel.
Advantages of using ISM Cast Urethane Solutions
Types of Cast Urethane Products
ISM has a variety of applications and processes to apply and/or cast Polyurethane products.
- Steel Core Construction– Cast Polyurethane Products can build with a solid steel core for additional strength and rigidity. Incorporating steel greatly improves the products strength and allows for a softer durometer urethane. ISM has a full CNC Machine Shop that can manufacture all steel cores and shafts, providing a complete solution.
- Solid Cast Urethane– Solid Polyurethane Products are just that, poured into molds, cured at the required temperature, and finished to meet your specifications.
- Polyurethane Linings- Using existing old or new OEM Equipment, ISM uses molding process to apply a thick ¼-1/2” of Cast Urethane that adds additional wear life and ultimate abrasion protection. These linings can be burned off after wear and re-casted for several times before having to replace original equipment.
Cast Urethane Product Specs
Industrial Screen & Maintenance can provide a wide range of shore hardness. View the chart below to see what shore hardness you need for your application:
Shore Hardness Availability
- Shore 00 10,20,30,40,50,60,70
- Shore A 10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,95
- Shore D 40,50,60,70,80
Advantages of Polyurethane Compared to Other Materials
Polyurethane Material Advantages
|vs. Plastic||vs. Rubber||vs. Metal|
|Impact and abrasion resistance||High tolerance to oil, oxygen and greases||More flexible and easier to mold|
|Elastomeric memory||Cut, tear, and high abrasion resistance||Quieter to operate|
|More durable and impact resistant||Wider hardness range||Abrasion resistance|
|Low temperature resistance||Ozone resistance||Lightweight & easily moldable|
|Radiation resistance||Radiation resistance||Corrosion resistance|
|Cold flow resistance||Castable||Impact resistant|
|Thick section molding||Colorability||Non-conductive|
Why Work With ISM?
Industrial Screen & Maintenance has been serving custom urethane solutions to clients globally for over 50 years in various industries. Watch this video to learn more about our custom polyurethane capabilities and the common industries we serve:
- food processing, metal forming, military, die cutting, fluid cell remold, OEM’s, Marine, process automation, aerospace, sanitation, box board manufacturing, woodworking, flexible packaging, plastics industries, metal, blown film, breweries, printing, glass, textile, and many others.