Industrial Screen & Maintenance has been providing Custom Polyurethane Products and Linings for over 50 years. Industrial Screen’s proprietary urethane blends make for a stronger, more versatile, and more durable product proven to outlast other plastics and elastomers. Custom polyurethane products can be designed for superior abrasion resistance and stand up to even the most corrosive chemicals without cracking, tearing, swelling or deteriorating. Polyurethane is an incredibly cost effective material that can be customized for your application. Proven wear life of up to 10x to common alloy steel in some applications.
Quality cast urethane parts from Industrial Screen save you valuable time and money, greatly reducing your part replacement costs. Contact us today for your FREE QUOTE
Urethane Product Benefits
- High Abrasion Resistance
- High Tear Strength
- High Solvent, Fuel & Oil Resistance
- High Dry Heat Resistance up to 225F
- High Corrosion Resistance
- Available in Any Color
- In-house Mold Design and Manufacturing
- Durometers from 25 Shore 00 to 70 Shore D
- Ability to repair and re-mold existing equipment
- Complete In house Metal Repair and Machining Services
- Customized Formulations to provide the maximum protection possible
- Suitable for a wide range of industries and applications; Marine, Food Processing, Oil and Gas, Water Treatment, Process Automation, OAM’s, Road Equipment and Sand and Gravel.
Engineered Solutions….to help you Save Time and Money!
Types of Urethane Molded Products
A urethane molded product is a custom product designed for applications that require abrasion resistance and durable material. Our proprietary urethane blends make for a stronger and more versatile product to outlast metal, rubber, and plastic.
Cast Urethane Product Specs
Industrial Screen & Maintenance can provide the largest range of shore hardness in the industry. View the chart below to see what shore hardness you need for your application:
Range of Shore Hardness
- Shore 00 10,20,30,40,50,60,70
- Shore A 10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,95
- Shore D 40,50,60,70,80
Advantages of Polyurethane Compared to Other Materials
Polyurethane Material Advantages
|vs. Plastic||vs. Rubber||vs. Metal|
|Impact and abrasion resistance||High tolerance to oil, oxygen and greases||More flexible and easier to mold|
|Elastomeric memory||Cut, tear, and high abrasion resistance||Quieter to operate|
|More durable and impact resistant||Wider hardness range||Abrasion resistance|
|Low temperature resistance||Ozone resistance||Lightweight & easily moldable|
|Radiation resistance||Radiation resistance||Corrosion resistance|
|Cold flow resistance||Castable||Impact resistant|
|Thick section molding||Colorability||Non-conductive|
Why Work With ISM?
Industrial Screen & Maintenance has been serving custom urethane solutions to clients globally for over 50 years in various industries. Watch this video to learn more about our custom polyurethane capabilities and the common industries we serve:
- food processing, metal forming, military, die cutting, fluid cell remold, OEM’s, Marine, process automation, aerospace, sanitation, box board manufacturing, woodworking, flexible packaging, plastics industries, metal, blown film, breweries, printing, glass, textile, and many others.